Wednesday 3 July 2013

RiRi Woo Review + Swatches

So this blog post has been a long time coming, I've had RiRi Woo since it first became available in the UK on May 3rd this year but I just haven't got round to writing a post about it.  I don't think I can even describe how much I love this bright slightly blue undertoned red matte lipstick, i LOVE it.  being of a slightly fair skin tone I have always stayed clear of bright reds, pinks, purples ect every time I bought a lipstick in the past it would be a neutral every day wearable pink colour but after purchasing RiRi Woo I have found a new love in bright bold lip colours! Riri woo is the type of lipstick you can wear to work for the full day and also the type you wear on a night out with the girls.  
I found that using a lip liner with it makes it stay better, I found MAC's 'Kiss Me Quick' pro longwear lip pencil matches perfectly and it is also a matte finish :)! 

And for those of you that fancy a little bit of shine and gloss on top I found that MAC's lipglass in 'Russian Red' goes perfectly too. If I fancy adding just a little gloss to my lip colour I just apply a tiny bit of Russian Red to the middle of my lips only on top of my riri woo lipstick.

Picture below from left to right - RiRi Woo lipstick, in the middle is Kiss Me Quick pro longwear lip liner and on the right is Russian Red lipglass.


No comments:

Post a Comment