Wednesday 3 July 2013

Benefit Cosmetic's Girl Meets Pearl for Face

Benefits Girl Meets Pearl is called a 'liquid pearl' for your face.  It works as a slight pinky pearly face highlighter that can be used over the whole face although you can just use it in certain areas of yours face such as your cheek bones, bridge of your nose and a little on your cupids bow to give your lips a boost and look as though they are fuller.

I use this product quite regularly especially in the morning for my day time make up.  It is light weight and I tend to use it underneath my foundation and it give's my face a slight glow which is good for every day make up.  I don't really tend to use this if I am heading out at night as I like a brighter highlighter when i'm out. 
Twist the bottom of the tube so the product comes out
Before blending out
After Blending
I love the smell of Girl Meets Pearl, it has a nice fresh smell to it which is always a bonus :)
This retails for £24.50 and you can buy it direct from www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk or www.debenhams.co.uk (if you have a Debenhams beauty card you can get free standard delivery on all beauty products by entering the code SHBC at the checkout, also don't forget to collect your beauty points too!). This product has lasted me forever and there is still so much left in it, well wirth the money.
 
Please feel free to leave comment down below and let me know what you think of Benefits Girl Meets Pearl :)
 
Lisa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment