Wednesday 3 July 2013

Benefit's The Pore-Fessional Review

The Pore-Fessional by Benefit Cosmetics is a balm that has been designed to minimize the appearance of pores on your face. 

This product does exactly what it says it is meant to do.  Not only does it take away the look of large pores on my face, it also acts as a perfect primer for under my foundation.  It leaves your skin so silky smooth and it isn't heavy on the skin at all (it's great for oily skin).  You really only need a tiny amount of this product as a little goes a long way once you blend it over your face. I don't always wear foundation if I'm just spending the day in the house with my family, but I always put this on over my moisturiser and it gives your face a very soft look to it. 
You get 22ml/0.75 US fl.oz per tube so this should last you a while.  I have had mine for over a month now and there is still plenty product left in the tube and I use it every day. This product retails for £24.50 and in my opinion it is worth every penny.
 
 
You can purchase this straight from www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk, or you can go to www.debenhams.co.uk (if you have a Debenhams beauty card enter the code SHBC at the checkout to get your free delivery on all beauty products) I think Debenhams still have 16% off the full price of it just now.
 
 
 
Please feel free to leave comments and your own reviews on this product, I'd love to hear your personal opinions on this product
 
Lisa
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment