Tuesday 19 May 2015

Cohorted Beauty Box - May 2015

Sorry i'm a little behind in getting this post up but i've been run off my feet for the last week!! So last month i was very lucky to pre-order the Cohorted beauty box for the month of May (I also managed to pre-order the June & July boxes too!!) I had read a few blog post's and seen a few instagram photos so i thought i'd try my luck to see if i could pre order a box before they all sold out! What a mission it was let me tell you, i had Laptops running, tablets running, i was on mine and my husbands phones and i eventually after about 10 mins i managed to get a box without the website crashing!

You can find out all about Cohorted and the company here. It's a great website that has new weekly great deals on make up items ect, it's becoming quite a favourite of mine.
Cohorted's beauty box cost's £19.99 so it's on the higher end of the price range for beauty boxes but let me tell you it is worth every single penny and more! In this months box i received 4 full sized high end products which i was happy about!

The first item in the box i saw was a Dolce & Gabbana Lace Nail Lacquer in the shade 'Perfection 220'. It is a gorgeous Nude colour, i'll definitely get lots of use out of this especially since it's coming into the summer! The Price of this is £19.00






Next up was a single eye shadow from the brand Too faced in the shade 'Poison Orchid'. It's a purple colour with almost like a petrol sheen to it, it's a very pretty colour and i don't have a colour that is similar in my collection so it's a happy addition to my eye shadow drawer. The price of this is £15.00

Next up was a Lip Lacquer from Michael Kors in the shade 'Dame'. I think this is my favourite item in the box, this shade is the exact shade i would have bought for myself so to receive it in a beauty box i'm over the moon! i absolutely love it! it's a dark vampy berry pinky colour. Reminds me very much of MAC Rebel which is a very big favourite of mine! The Price of this is £23.50

And last thing in the box was the Vintage Escape eye shadow palette by the brand Cargo Cosmetics. This has 12 neutral spring time shades with a mixture of mattes and shimmery shades in it and it also comes with a double sided brush! I think i'll get a lot of use out of this palette. This palette palette retails for £35.00.




The grand total of all items in my box is £92.50 so considering this box cost's £19.99 it is very worth the money! I'm already looking forward to getting Junes box!!

Let me know what you think and if you got the cohorted beauty box, what was your thoughts. I'm interested to hear other peoples opinions :)!

Lisa xo




No comments:

Post a Comment